About GeekVape Tsunami Pro 25 RDA
The Geek Vape has been designed for DIY users. Users need to purchase Clapton wire, cotton and twisted wire. The Geek Vape works well with the Griffin GTA, Tsunami RDA, Avocado Genesis RTA. In the RBA world, the Geek Vape has a high level of importance.
The Tsunami series launched byÂ GeekVapeÂ has a number of articles.Â GeekVapeÂ Tsunami Mech kit is a complete package that consists of a mechanical mod and pro RDA, which can be switched between two modes.Â GeekVapeÂ Tsunami RDAÂ isÂ a sturdy atomizer that provides efficient airflow due to its compactness and structure. It has a bigger, 24mm diameter variant, known as Tsunami 24 RDA that enhances the vaping experience. Tsunami 24 RDA glass windowÂ versionÂ has one extra feature of its transparency which helps the user to assemble efficiently. The Tsunami Pro RDA is the best in all its counterparts.Â ItÂ boasts a 25mm deck which can support dual coils and aÂ well-directedÂ air flow. It also has a heat resistant drip trip and aÂ 510 dripÂ tipÂ adaptor.
Drip Tip Height: 12 mm
Height: 36 mm (thread and drip tip excluded)
Outside Diameter: 25 mm
GeekVape Tsunami Pro 25 RDA contains
- 1 x GeekVape Tsunami Pro 25 RDA
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not for average or beginner vapers with no knowledge of how to rebuild atomizers. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
- GeekVape Tsunami Pro 25 RDA contains 510 thread, fits most 510 thread batteries.
- You can select the vape juice here.
- Compatible with GeekVape Black Ring Plus MECH MOD/GeekVape Tsunami Mech Kit.
Large build deck allows convenient build with big coils
Adjustable airflow in both single coil and dual coil setup
Comes with wide heatproof drip tip & 510 drip tip adapter
Optimized airflow hole position minimizes leakage issues
Staggered inner chamber to eliminate damage to the silicone ring